Feb 14, 2009

Lovey Dovey Yummy Valentine

I spent almost all of today working at home. What an uninspiring way to spend Valentine's Day.
But then, past 5pm, hubby and I took a nice evening walk, hand-in-hand, and shared a nice word or two with neighbours who were also taking evening walks along our street. After that, I settled down to wait for our Valentine's dinner. Because.... tonight, I wasn't the one cooking. Instead, hubby whipped up a mouth watering delicious meal of rosemary and garlic seasoned pork chops served with a fresh salad. My hubby... cooking ! That deserved a publication in BOLD.

I think we had a nice cozy Valentine's today (despite the fact I had to write a risk assessment report ! ^%$#%^^%$). Alright now, I want to go put my feet up and enjoy what is left of my Saturday with wonderful hubby. :)

Happy Valentine's Day people! MUAH !

No comments: