Jan 2, 2009

TWILIGHT

Oh goodness! What is it with this book? The moment I started reading the first page, I was transfixed! I am mesmerized by the use of just simple words, but put together to form sentences that create such vivid images and emotions in the reader's mind. I had scoffed at my brother's first attempt to get me to read it, I told him it was teenage chick romance. I am now hooked, and spellbound by this narration of a young girl's entanglement with a vampire (whom the author describes as totally mouth-wateringly gorgeous). Uhuh, I know what you non-readers of Twilight are thinking... what is wrong with me? But I read not only the stories in books, but I read how the authors write as well. The way authors string words to form sentences in an attempt to draw readers into the world of their stories, fascinates me. And THIS book, is charming me right to my toes! I cannot put it down!

No comments: