Dec 23, 2008

Food Processor!

Eating and cooking at home (even with take-away dinners), sometimes leaves left-overs or scraps. So, what to do with them? Throw them in the bin? No... I got myself a fantastic food processor that can take in and reprocess any... and I do mean ANY kind of left-over food. It is called the CLeo-K9 model. I got it from a friend of mine who had a few of them and thought I could use one. I could give it anything from chicken bones to fruit mush, with the exception of fish bones because those may cause havoc in its internals.

The unit is self-powered, and it stores itself away quite cleverly. Cleaning is an occasional job, but a quick scrub with soap and water is adequate.

It comes in any color or shade, and in all shapes and sizes. Mine is in black and beige, with a nice furry feel (Hehe...). But I am happy with my current model and hope it will last me many many more years! One useful tip though for owners-to-be of this fantastic food processor, shower it with affection and it will love you forever! Cleo (woof!)

1 comment:

The Yongs said...

aww.... she's so cute! very wolf like! a walking and barking food processor!