Nov 29, 2008

In Loving Memory of Our Beloved Grandmother


My beloved grandmother (mommy's mother) passed away last Friday. It is such a devastating loss to all of us. Ah Mah had been the centre of all our lives for as long as I could remember. We are still grieving the loss, but hold the memory of her dearly within our hearts. I always consider myself the most fortunate of all grand-daughters to be able to have grown up in the shelter of her abundant love and affection. She was the most generous and kind person, and touched the lives of many many people beyond our own family members.
I will always miss my Ah Mah, and pray that she is now happier and even more blessed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Mah looks nice in the kebaya. My condolences to you. She is in a better place now. Hugs.

LiQ said...

Thank you. Grandma was a Nyonya lady through and through. Even a trip out to the fruitseller, she would be dressed in a pretty kebaya complete with her hair in a perfect bun at her nape. I loved watching her get ready :)