Nov 1, 2008

In Transit

I am blogging this from the Golden Lounge in KLIA while waiting for my 2pm flight back to Miri. I am excited to be going back to the comfort of my own home, but at the same time had reluctantly said my goodbyes to my friends. We had a nice chatty breakfast of pan mee (the best Szen swears!) at Chow Kit before dropping me off at KL Sentral.

I am surprisingly feeling very fresh and well rested for this trip. Probably the reason is because I spent Friday night bumming at Szen's house instead of running after the 8.40pm flight from KL to Miri - that is almost always delayed and causing me unnecessary mental anguish (from being upset about arriving past midnight at home).

I've had little bits of exciting treats in KL this week. Going to check out the food selection now, blog later.

P/S. Hubby will be back in 2 days! 48 hours! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments: