Oct 27, 2008

KL City Here I Come...AGAIN

I have been Missing-in-Action from KL since the last Raya long weekend, after which I was on my long medical leave. That makes it err... almost one month! Well, that just means I have to make my way to KL again this week to check up on the consultants. But I'll stay over the weekend this time with girlfriend Szen and go do some girlie things perhaps. Besides, hubby is still away. Perhaps I might even check out the sales as described by Elaine in her recent post. A little window shopping is always good for the soul.

Hotel this week: Traders Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast: Great selection of food. I love the generous size of the mugs for my morning tea, and the widest selection of juices ever!
Room service: So-so only lah...
Sleep points: Top of my list! Most comfy smooth cotton sheets.
Location: Walking distance from KLCC, buggy service available

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh.. a spoilt KL weekend trip! Every girl's pampering moment ;)