Oct 25, 2008

Monsoon

The Northeast monsoon season for East Malaysia is finally here. I hardly saw a speck of sunbeam all through today. It was all gray and cold and damp. Right now, I am sitting by my windows on the Easterly side of our home; it is raining hard and the breeze is blowing right in. I wonder if the dogs are dry and warm. Marley is probably crouched somewhere letting the rain beat her face - she's a strange one.

Quiet night again, dinner alone. I wonder if it is raining hard (or harder) offshore where hubby is. Monsoon out in the open seas on a oil rig can't be all that fun. Specially if one is not firmly stuck to the seabed. I know, I was on a work barge before and it totally sux! Good thing I don't get sea sick.

I think I will go sit in bed and watch telly now.

No comments: